Fortnightly assignment - Movement - discussion

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
roll up, roll up, post your movement discussions here, special one time 2 weeks only...come on now, get your movement chat here....

do shots with camera shake count:whistle2:

what? where did this spring from? Poll? What poll? This what happens when you work nights see?

nice topic though.

And if anybody posts a picture of a stool, I'll probably be round to poke them in the eye with it!

Gandhi said:
And if anybody posts a picture of a stool, I'll probably be round to poke them in the eye with it!

Is a picture of a baby stool OK?
You probably wouldn't want to be poked in the eye with it though :embarasse

Just getting the glass toilet installed, be right back...

Bachs said:
Is a picture of a baby stool OK?
You probably wouldn't want to be poked in the eye with it though :embarasse

Is it green? :yuck:

first time i've entered a pic, do the pics have to be taken within a certain time, just i've entered one of my favourite shots from last year

The fortnightly assignment is intended to encourage people to use their equipment and possibly even attempt to photograph a subject or in a style that they may not normally be interested in, so generally yes, the feelings are that it should either be taken during the fortnight or in the case of the last subject (Black and White) as long as the picture had not previously been intended to be B&W when it was shot, then it was fine to convert and submit.

Add
after it :)

Make sure that there are no spaces ;)

I have just looked at you link and you have used the full gallery address. You need to change the url to the correct one for the picture only...to get it go to the picture and right click on it, then select properties then get the picture url.

It is http://www.tpfgallery.com/gallery2/d/12170-2/D50-2+032e2.jpg for you pic. Copy that and paste it into your other post and use the
after it and it will display properly.

HTH

CT has written a nice little guide to posting pictures in threads. It can be found here

Steve said:
I have just looked at you link and you have used the full gallery address. You need to change the url to the correct one for the picture only...to get it go to the picture and right click on it, then select properties then get the picture url.

It is http://www.tpfgallery.com/gallery2/d/12170-2/D50-2+032e2.jpg for you pic. Copy that and paste it into your other post and use the
after it and it will display properly.

HTH

Thanks Steve!

Recon I needed a dead flat matt black background for what I tried with the flash on strobe.

A dark brown blanket don't stay dark enough :)

Hey minimeeze, that is one fantastic shot! I've tried that myself and did not get one shot that looked like that. I know how hard it tis. Great job! :thumb:

Jewel

great shot robert, i like the technique, now i want a flash that will strobe :(

Since been thinking it would be better with the ball smaller and nearer the camera so the background is OOF and not so well lit.

Need a small ball :D

Just replaced a netball with a table tennis ball :D

jewel said:
Sammy were you on the roof with that kitty?lol

And if you were you should put a new ridge covering on the roof :D

jewel said:
Sammy were you on the roof with that kitty?lol

:D No, it's my neighbours cat as was taken from our back window.

She's called Myrtle and is very lovely but terrorised by my two. She's obviously found a nice sunny spot that mine don't know about.

Some clever ideas so far. :thumb: Good job I'm tied up with painting and decorating and can't remember where I left the camera. That's my excuse anyway. :p

Back