TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
lets talk about......
Shoot a stranger!

closes on Sunday June 4th:)

Posted on Pic thread verrions by mistake.....

"Shoot a Stranger" . Camera's only Arkady ;)

DJW said:
Posted on Pic thread verrions by mistake.....

"Shoot a Stranger" . Camera's only Arkady ;)

I saw it after my cheap shot ! :D

Hope you're suitably embarrased ? :nono:

Only joking of course Dave, what with all else that's going off ! :LOL: :p

Not Loughborough, but yes Edinburgh on Princes Street, it's a terrific city.

It's no good Jewel - no matter HOW far below the level of the screen you get, you can't solve the mystery of what a Scotsman wears under his kilt!:p

I know - I've tried! :D

Ask me what's worn under my kilt! ;) :D

jewel said:
Oh alright you twisted my arm, what's worn under "your" kilt Steep? :D ;)

Jewel

Why nothing at all of course!

it's all in perfect working order :D

Nice.

Seein as though the admin team are *cough* busy at the mo, I've sneaked in a late entry!

Do we want to close this one now? or extend it a bit in the hope we get some more entries?

A standard TPF fortnight does not end until next weekend at the earliest so there is plenty of time left ;)

RobertP said:
A standard TPF fortnight does not end until next weekend at the earliest so there is plenty of time left ;)

Thought it closed this past Sunday folks? :thinking: Time for a poll now I would think eh! Oh Matty, where are you? :D

Jewel

sorry folks, damned busy you know!

Would someone like to volunteer services to manage these fortnightlies?

poll coming

so now young Ghandi has the dubious responsibility of knowing when 2 weeks are up and doing a poll. Hes also got to sort out what the next theme will be.

i will do this poll though, seeing as its now tuesday, lol

Cor blimey Gandhi, you never sounded like the volunteering sort of lad. Be careful out there :D

Seeing as Gandhi is running the fortnightly assignments now, I think he should no longer be able to enter em,;)

He's just too good and always wins em, give us less talented folks a chance eh!!:LOL:

Jewel :D

he could set up a new round now if he wanted to! see...its not just admins who become struck down with fortnightlyinvisibilitysyndrome...i remember bod running one of these on another forum, it turned into a bi monthly!

Alas, sorry I wil be entering!

I was waiting for the weekend to start the new round, give everyone a chance to vote on the old one and the theme for the new one etc.

Sorry I haven't been around much over the last few days but I've been busy, trying to juggle a combo of gradually moving into my g/f's, working 2 jobs, taking enough shots to keep me busy when I have nothing else to do, getting thoroughly wrecked over the weekend, getting my images consistantly rejected by Alamy, getting low and getting high again.

However, I'm here now x

CARP!

I've just noticed the polls are closed?

Ah well, on with the show then. I declare this to be an 18 day fortnight and it would be shameful of me to praise myself for winning the last round.

ESPECIALLY WITH SO FEW ENTRIES GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!

Back