Forty Days 'til Life Begins (and so it begins!)

Great shot and a fitting end to your 40 days of photographs :clap:

I was 40 not long ago and had dreaded it for the 12 months before, then it came and went almost without me realising! Hope you'll be the same - it's fine on the other side :)

Great shot and a fitting end to your 40 days of photographs :clap:

I was 40 not long ago and had dreaded it for the 12 months before, then it came and went almost without me realising! Hope you'll be the same - it's fine on the other side :)

Thanks, it's one of my favourites.

Made it through the night. Seems nothing drastic has changed, I don't suddenly have grey hair or a million wrinkles. Unfortunately the ear hair and middle aged spread started years ago. Was hoping for some sort of epiphany but seems today may just be another day :cautious:

So it's time for congratulations Darren....have a good one as they say. The 40's aren't so bad...and I find the 50's doable too so no need to fret in 10 years time.

It's been an interesting personal insight watching this thread and certainly very different from the normal 52's and 365's we see here....similar to Betty's RB thread (but please don't take your clothes off!). Lovely final offering and the sentiment that goes with it.

Bob

So it's time for congratulations Darren....have a good one as they say. The 40's aren't so bad...and I find the 50's doable too so no need to fret in 10 years time.

It's been an interesting personal insight watching this thread and certainly very different from the normal 52's and 365's we see here....similar to Betty's RB thread (but please don't take your clothes off!). Lovely final offering and the sentiment that goes with it.

Bob

Thanks Bob. Be glad to hit my 60's and retire with the way work is going today, but a way to go yet :)

Will try my very best not to remove too many clothes in the future. I'd much rather look at Betty than me and wouldn't put anyone else through it either.

Many congratulations for getting through the last 40 days!!

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks. It's had its ups and downs but we got there in the end :)

Great offering, and many happy returns you made it! :cool:

:clap: here's to the next 10.

Happy 40th Darren!

Well done on the project, I,ve been following it, and you should be applauded for your creative ideas, you should start a 365 of your 40th year.

:coat:

Happy 40th Darren!

Well done on the project, I,ve been following it, and you should be applauded for your creative ideas, you should start a 365 of your 40th year.

:coat:

Thanks for the idea but think I'll save it for my 50th year (hopefully noone will remember by then) :)

Congratulations Darren! On the birthday and completing the 40 to 40.

A stong picture to finish with I think.

Many thanks. I'm glad that last one turned out well, I was really stumped until it just hit me when I opened her card.

I plan to be having a great time, she has a party planned for me already.

The portrait's not to your standards (hell with a subject like me I stand no chance) but thanks for stopping by the last few weeks and commenting

Thanks Nigel. Glad it entertained.

Back