FotoSENSE (retailer)

If this is the one I think it is STAY AWAY! there is a thread somewhere, one sec

EDIT - ah ok my mistake - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28769&highlight=fotosense

Seems the thread I was thinking of was regarding "Photo-request" - though it is said in that thread that there might be a possible link to fotosense. I think Marcel has brought some stuff from them though, so should be ok.

Never ordered before from them, did send a email to them with regards to their price match promise. Didn't hear back from them so was not impressed.

Just wondering if anyone on here has used them?

www.fotosense.co.uk

I have seem a few products on there at a good price and was wondering what their service was like etc.

Cheers,

Andrew.

I bought a 350D from them, Spring 2005. The camera was shipped from Germany iirc )to their shop initially) and so this may explain why the manual was only on a CD. I'm not sure if this is the case for all DSLRs they sell or not.

As the camera's never missed a beat I've no idea what their returns/customer support is like sorry:shrug:

I bought my tripod and head from them, and my dad got his point and shoot there too. Being close we did call into the shop so don't know how their mail order is, but from the shop they are fine.

I think they did price match my head and legs if I remember right.

Recently bought a Samsung GX-10 from them, price matched too so got the twin kit lens for £449 (including samsung cashback).

Perfect transaction - camera arrived within 2 days, UK sourced model too.

I've also bought odd bits from them in the past - filters etc, never had any issues

simon

I've used them a couple of times, very helpful guys, a pleasure to deal with.

I bought my tripod and head from them, and my dad got his point and shoot there too. Being close we did call into the shop so don't know how their mail order is, but from the shop they are fine.

I think they did price match my head and legs if I remember right.

Whats the going price for a human head and a pair of legs? lol.

I've ordered kit from them too. Arrived next (business) day, no problems.

Well, I ordered the Sigma 70-200 f2.8 MACRO (Nikon fit) on Thursday night, email to confirm order Friday morning, email to confirm dispatch Friday evening and Recorded delivery to the Isle of Man and arrived today Saturday first thing.

Now I have got to get out and use the new toy! All in all, it seems to be a good service and with their products being at decent prices along with the 'price match' I would recommend them.

Andrew.

(y)

Another thumbsup for them here, I also ordered a tripod & head.

I wanted them to ship to my work address but they wouldn't do it unless I faxed the request on headed paper, which is reasonable I suppose when you consider the amount of fraud that goes on these days. But apart from that the transaction went very smoothly.

Back