Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
all_books.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the website problems. We have moved to a more robust server now and all conflicts should have been resolved (fingers crossed!).

Liverpool has now gone to print. Back in January. Can’t believe we got Mike McCartney (Paul’s brother) to write Geoff’s foreword. It is a stunning book, all bases covered, and we even listed all the best Liverpool pubs in there as we know most photographers like a real pint in a real pub. Plus all the Beatles sites are included as well as the Waterfront/Pier Head/all the docks, North Liverpool including Crosby beach, the cathedrals, Baltic Triangle, Ropewalks, Georgian Quarter, Knowledge Quarter, South Liverpool etc details at our website.

Plus £5 off for pre-orders

We got the advance copies of Essex, and both Hebrides books back
- again as pre-orders that are all discounted. The print job is phenomenal, higher resolution and superb colour balance. The images really pop - I’ll put a video up soon showcasing them. They are all being mailed out the first week of January now.

Anyway, I’ve uploaded some flip books and selected pages in each book so that you can have a good look at the content.

You can have a look here: https://www.fotovue.com/news/announ...hebrides-inner-and-outer-essex-and-liverpool/

TALK PHOTOGRAPHY DISCOUNT CODE: TP23 and 20% off RRP, and free UK shipping, is still valid for books that aren’t pre-orders or on offer and we still have copies of Photographing The Night Sky (slight seconds - very slight) for £36.95 (rather than £64.95).

If you are considering ordering, or buying a book as a present, it would be great if you could order before December when it is a mad rush.

Thank you so much.

Mick Ryan
fotoVUE

Hi Mick, can you provide a link to the 'slight seconds- the night sky, don't seem to be able to find it on the 'Vue website

Cheers

Mick

Thanks Mick....weird now seeing the Northumberland book

Last edited:
Thanks Mick....weird now seeing the Northumberland book
Isn't it? That title has nearly ran out, not sure what to do as regards the cover, leave as is, or a new one. It's all gone quiet as regards the perpetrators - alcohol fuelled farm boys I reckon.

Isn't it? That title has nearly ran out, not sure what to do as regards the cover, leave as is, or a new one. It's all gone quiet as regards the perpetrators - alcohol fuelled farm boys I reckon.
Thanks for that, order placed. The young ones have been released so suspect you are correct with farm boys. Unfortunately, think the cover photo will have to be changed which is a shame, a lovely pic. Bloody retards

Unfotunately the ship is running late with the books (Essex and both Hebrides). It was meant to arrive 15th Dec which would have meant getting all pre-orders out for Christmas. They won't arrive at the warehouse until between Christmas and New Year, so I will be mailing all pre-orders out on 2nd Jan. I am really sorry about this. Liverpool is expected mid to late January.

All the best,

Mick

Got my two Hebrides ones today, very nice too.

It is a pity about the Northumberland book as the front image is no longer valid as some Ar$hole decided to cut it down.

Glad the Liverpool one will be here soon. Been looking forward to getting it.

finally recieved my copy today, only had a chance of a quick glance through it but looks good so far

Me too! Many thanks.

Back