Fox getting closer on my on going project

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
After spending a few nights trying to get my fox shot's i got lucky yesterday ,i spotted her yards from my little owl ,she was having a nap,i then decided to find a position and just lie and wait for her to move ......In doing so i was set up for still shots when all of a sudden she just upped and left ,hence the motion blur ,only good thing was she headed to her den which i now believe i have found ....
country fox by den9112, on Flickr
Fox (p) a by den9112, on Flickr2
Fox (p) by den9112, on Flickr3
Fox on the run by den9112, on Flickr4

Last edited:
I think your right , i have a few shot's of her moving away but to be honest i don't like the running away shot's ,as it happens she was actually not running away as such as she just skirted past me and down in to the bottom of the quarry ,and would have ventured out to come for her food at dusk....still looking for any tips having got this far......as to how best get the ground level shot.

Last edited:
I'd guess position the camera, pre focussed and remote triggered, either wireless or with a motion sensor trigger

Have you tried placing down a dog biscuit and then backing away to see if she will come closer?

gblades said:
Have you tried placing down a dog biscuit and then backing away to see if she will come closer?

Thanks for the reply , it aint that easy , she comes for food I leave for her around dusk , no matter were I leave it she chooses s different route my plan is now to put the hide at the top of the quarry night before and go down early and wait

Back