Fox in snow (two more images added!)

lovely set - I love his quirky right ear angle that shows its the same individual in at least shots 1, 2 and 4...in 3 the angle makes him look a touch thinner so is probably the one he would prefer!

Sorry Joe, didn't leave you my opinions on these! I must have been so taken by the stunning beauty of these fabulous shots that I forgot :D They are really something special, I agree with the comments that suggest they should be entered in competitions!

Saw these on your facebook page Joe, love the bokeh and the light (y)

Nice shots all of them... my favourites are numbers 1 and 4. Thanks for sharing :)

Think it has all been said, brilliant shots!!!!

Cracking set Joe (y) I could see #1 being a serious contender for a wildlife competition. (y)
Whoops!! just read the other posts, oh well Joe thats it now, you gotta enter it in one :LOL:

Last edited:
No 1 for me he looks so cool. Who was watching who ?

Love No1, but they all excellent:)

i have viewed these several times now because they are superb and could quite easily appear on the countryfile calender.

Wow, I still cant believe how well these have gone down with you lot!

Here's two more to enjoy!

DSC_2033.jpg

DSC_2034.jpg

Hope you like. :)

oooh, two more! didn't know you'd posted these! Great shots but i think the foreground is a bit dark and busy, detracts from the lovely creature. x

Hi, I am amazed after looking at your website how much there is to see at Brandon marsh, being a Cov kid who used to play up there. I will have to make a visit.

Great photos!

Paul

Back