Foxs, rabbits and badgers

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi i was wondering whether anyone has experience in taking photos of wild bagers and foxes as i'm trying to add them to my project.

These are some of the best of the rabbits ones that i have got so far, any CC would be welcome

Wrong link there mate -generally speaking you want the link you can see when you open the actual photo. Usually ends in .jpeg :)

Looks like the pictures can't be viewed unless you're signed up as a MSN user...

Nice neat numbers!! No pics though.

where can i put my pics on the internet so people can see them thats free

Go to Photobucket.com. That's free and very easy.

Or you can upload them to the Talk Photography Gallery on here...There's probably instructions on how somewhere :)

yea. hmm, they all look out off focus and a higher shutter speed was need for the moving shots, they also are very repetitive. would have bee killer shots though!

They do all seem to be rather out of focus. Or possibly just blurred because of a low shutter speed.

To photograph badgers you really need to find a hide to go to. I know of one but it's ages away from where you are.

Sorry Shakey but the maximum size for images is 800pixels on the longest side. I'll give you a bit of time to sort them out as I know you've had a bit of trouble getting images to display but otherwise I'll have to break them to links.
If you go to galleries at the top of the forum page & then member galleries then you will have free gallery space in which to place your images - just go to upload images.
Cheers & give me a shout if you have any problems,
Mike (y)

sorry about that aint got a clue how to resize them, so i'll just leave as the links and load them up to the gallery next time

Do you use elements? With either of those just go to the save for web (although it does strip meta data) then on the right make your longest edge 800 and then up the pic quality and you should be good.

Back