Foxy Lady

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Just back from 2 weeks in Bony Scotland, have lots of shots to go through, but wanted to get some of these up first, these where taken at the Scottish Deer Centre, was a great day out with TrevDR from this here forum, thanks for a great day out there Trev, was very appreciated :D

Anyway to the shots these are Ginge the Fox, she was very friendly and was great to be so close to here, any C&C is welcome, so feel free to leave any comments. The light was harsh at times, so as you will see in 4 some of the highlights are blown.

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6121a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

(y) She certainly is a bonny lass Stuart.
1 is a cracking shot, love her expression, very demure!
Closely followed by 3, an other beauty :clap:
Light looked tricky but the colours look good, if I'm to be fussy then it's a shame about the shadow across her face in the last.
Looking forward to the next instalment

Tara

Love the poses on them all, it's shame the light was ott on No.4 as the pose is stunning.

No.3 looks as if he's a domestic dog enjoying the sun :D

Stunning creatures and would love to get that close to them.

Nice set of images Stu, Also great to catch up again. I noticed theres a foxglove growing in the enclosure. Next problem is how to get both in the same shot :)

Trev

(y) She certainly is a bonny lass Stuart.
1 is a cracking shot, love her expression, very demure!
Closely followed by 3, an other beauty :clap:
Light looked tricky but the colours look good, if I'm to be fussy then it's a shame about the shadow across her face in the last.
Looking forward to the next instalment

Tara

Thanks Tara, the last was difficult, the sun was behind her.

Love the poses on them all, it's shame the light was ott on No.4 as the pose is stunning.

No.3 looks as if he's a domestic dog enjoying the sun :D

Stunning creatures and would love to get that close to them.

Thanks Ryan, was a great experiance.

great shots ......my cubs have now left my garden :eek:(

Thanks Stuart, that is a shame.

Nice set of images Stu, Also great to catch up again. I noticed theres a foxglove growing in the enclosure. Next problem is how to get both in the same shot :)

Trev

Thanks Trev, must say I am missing scotland already :naughty:, looking forward to another visit (when I get time), as for getting them both in, I have no doubt you will :D

What a great opportunity! Didn't you do well from it. #1 and 3 for me also, such a confident soul, lovely to see :clap:

Thanks Tina, she was a great animal to be around :D

Get these shot why you can! not far off the hunts will be legal again and they will surely be killed off. they will be a rare site like they were a 100 years ago.

Lovely shots by the way

3 and 4 are outstanding, look at the eyes in 3! Amazing.

Oh and it's Bonny Scotland, not Bony. There are not many bony people up here :LOL:

Nice ones mate, shame i didnt manage to sort out the time off work to join you and Trev on Isle of May, was just wondering if the wb is slightly off in them (y)

Thanks all

Nice ones mate, shame i didnt manage to sort out the time off work to join you and Trev on Isle of May, was just wondering if the wb is slightly off in them (y)

Was a shame Neil, there is always next time, will look at the WB but looks OK my end.

They are certainly some wonderful captures.

Great contract of colours with the fox and the greenery.

Pin sharp - you must be chuffed with them :)

Thanks,

Neil, will have a look when I get chance on my Calibrated screen, these night shifts are doing my head :D

Back