Foxy Lady

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Spotted a pair of foxes across from the office today ripping a wabbit apart. In the middle of an RAF Camp - now we know who's been tipping the bins over outside the block!

_RK24432.jpg

Had time for four frames before she slid back into the undergrowth, of which this is the best.

Taken 1/2 hour ago on a dusty 600mm old Nikkor AF-ED lens through a dusty window with the sun on it, hence the light pollution at the bottom of the frame.

Probably just an effect of the catchlights but its eyes seem to be looking in different directions!

Remember 'Daktari' - Clarence the Cross-eyed Lion?

That's not a bad shot considering it's taken through a window ;)
They look really sweet, but boy can they make some noise at 3am :annoyed:

Nothing is safe in my son's Blackheath garden - kids shoes- gardening gloves in the playhouse and this is daytime. Window or not - still a shot most of us would like to have taken.

yeah i think i would have been happy with that myself

Nothin' to do today. Rest of the Team are on Exercise at South Cerney with PJHQ and JTFHQ.
Paul and I are in the office just now debating wether to go for a run or go to the pub... decisions, decisions...

More Foxes:
There are three there now, a mother and two cubs - these are the cubs; the mum's having a kip but was briefly visible a while ago.

RKD0611050040E.jpg

RKD0611050025E.jpg

That old lens is really crappy - having to manually adjust focus all the time - I think it's been dropped a while back and not been fixed properly. But then it is 10 years old by now...

these last to are ace!
I love the dappled light hitting them, very sweet

Last one is great, with the slightly out of focus onlooker, almost like a family portrait(y)

No more since that day - they seem to have gone 'tactical' since...

Now these are almost showing you have a soft side :LOL: Lovely pics.

Nah - I now have a lovely pair of fur pantaloons.

Hope you washed them first. Foxes smell quitestrong you know ;)

Good shots, especially the last set. I have rabbits but no foxes. Yet.

Arkady said:
Nah - I now have a lovely pair of fur pantaloons.

Just dont go near any fox hunts;)

Just think Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks in 'Dragnet'...

Back