Frankie_Cat

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
My Daughter's friend brought Frankie over so we could try get some photos of her.

These are the better ones.

Apologies for same backgrounds and props.

It is a different cat :)

Critique is most welcomed.

Thanks
Gaz

4RtymQd.jpg

Ur7ZNAb.jpg

6etkLlJ.jpg

mMUxtAj.jpg

"Excellent" set of portrait style captures Gaz.

Well done Gaz, like them all,
on that last one (he/she has an evil look) it's my favourite ,
that's the vibe i get anyhow.

lovely set, her ladyship looks nice and relaxed considering she’s not in her own home, nice poses and super expression.

She's a lovely subject. 2nd is my pick. I like the attentive look at someone/something off camera and the lifted paw, like she's thinking about a flying leap for a treat someone's tempting her with. 1st one is good too. It looks like she's just had the treat. I'm not so keen on the looking up poses, they don't look as natural.

I think these are great (y) nice work Gaz
Thanks Gav
"Excellent" set of portrait style captures Gaz.
Cheers George
Well done Gaz, like them all,
on that last one (he/she has an evil look) it's my favourite ,
that's the vibe i get anyhow.
Hi Ray.
Yes I agree, that one does have a sinister feel to it.
lovely set, her ladyship looks nice and relaxed considering she’s not in her own home, nice poses and super expression.
Thanks Tara
She wasn't to bad. Photos of pets always make the viewer think they just sit there don't they. Or maybe it's just me that thinks that :)

A
D
O
R
A
B
L
E!
Thanks Peter. That's an original way to type a reply.
Me likes it.
She's a lovely subject. 2nd is my pick. I like the attentive look at someone/something off camera and the lifted paw, like she's thinking about a flying leap for a treat someone's tempting her with. 1st one is good too. It looks like she's just had the treat. I'm not so keen on the looking up poses, they don't look as natural.
Hi Jan
Thanks for the feedback. I agree with your selections.
The only time I seem to like looking up ones are if the cat is at full stretch grabbing for something out of frame.
They look sooooo very tall then.

Super set of pictures, you must have the patience of a saint.
Thanks Keith
It didn't take to long to be honest.
They get fed up pretty quickly from my limited experiance.

Gaz

Back