Free Bridge HDR

Edit My Images
No
So I am currently doing a photo image capture course and for my folio I have chosen to do "bridges"
I was out the other day doing a reccee shoot, it was a dull overcast day so I did not take too much care of my equipment (schoolboy error I know) and my lens was dirty:nono:

So as the images are not good enough for my folio I had a play around with them in photoshop and attempted my first HDR, I think it looks ok apart from the obvious dirt on the lens but it would be interesting to get some feedback.

4037489675_ba24be0efa.jpg

Larger Image

Thanks

It is sensor dirt not lens.

Processing will give you some novelty effects but it will not change the composition. Looks a nice bridge detail but there has to be a better viewpoint.

Why not try a more square format, cropping off the RH third up to, and into, the support cables. Like the colours.
Regards, Alan

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments, I have to admit it was not the best viewpoint but all the previous photos were taken hand held, this was when I got back to the car and pulled the tripod out of the boot.
I had just falllen down the riverbank so could not be bothered to walk back round again!!

Not too sure with regards to the dirt on the sensor as I have taken lots of photos since with no signs of the same mark on the images?

Sensor dirt only shows at small apertures like f16 f22 so that may explain why you are not seeing it normally. Read up on sensor cleaning before having a go if you want to do it yourself. It is not difficult but done wrong there is the possibility of doing some damage.

Back