Free DxO Filmpack 3

Only trouble is, it keeps saying "is not valid value for email" (whatever that means) i've tried 2, and i know they are both good :shrug:

Seems it was a problem with IE9 (another one just for a change) downloaded via firefox :)

Works here thanks

Works fine as standalone and as a plugin for PSE9.
I had some trouble with the activation code but it was OK once I entered the correct code :bang:
Thanks.

Downloaded and had a play with it. Seems reasonable and it's interesting that you can just click on all the different film types to see the effect on the photo, but some of them don't really look like I remember Fuji slide films! :thinking:

Hey, what do you want for nothing? (y)

Downloaded 2 days ago and working ok, but how long do you have to wait for the license code? Not got one yet!

Downloaded 2 days ago and working ok, but how long do you have to wait for the license code? Not got one yet!

It would have been sent immediately, check your junk mail box, thats where mine went :)

Downloaded but no activation code despite multiple attempts on different email addresses and its not in my junk folder.
Presumably if its free there is only one activation code so if anyone has got one successfully can they post it so I can have a play

Downloaded but no activation code despite multiple attempts on different email addresses and its not in my junk folder.
Presumably if its free there is only one activation code so if anyone has got one successfully can they post it so I can have a play

I thought that you could use the trial version without the code and the code is only to make it functional beyond the end of October? :thinking:

I thought that you could use the trial version without the code and the code is only to make it functional beyond the end of October? :thinking:

Yeh, its working as a trial version, but it states on the download page that the licence code will be emailed to you, but it hasn't. Not in the junk either!

My activation code turned up immediately. Before the software even finished downloading...

Only seem to have the option for stand alone installation.

For some reason pale greens are being turned into lurid yellow in a lot of the film presets. Doesn't seem like film at all. If this is the quality of 4 then I'm glad I've never wasted money on it.

Last edited:
I've tried 3 different addresses multiple times but still haven't received an activation code.

I've tried 3 different addresses multiple times but still haven't received an activation code.

That's why I asked if someone would post a code as if the download is free I would expect to see a general code because presumably they are doing it to harvest e-mail addresses .
But nobody seems to want to oblige

Code came straight through to my email address when I registered on Friday night. Email stated that the code would allow the software to run on two machines. Which maybe why no one wants to post a code.

On mac: the installer caught my lr4 and pse11 installs and set up the software as an external editor.

Still not received any code despite several requests! Oh well, just have to un-install it when trial runs out.

Mine ended up in my spam folder. Take a look there maybe.

Would someone be kind enough to register for an activation code and pm me it.

I've tried with 4 different email addresses, 3 different browsers and haven't had a single response even in my spam folder?

It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Would someone be kind enough to register for an activation code and pm me it.

I've tried with 4 different email addresses, 3 different browsers and haven't had a single response even in my spam folder?

It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

Same here! Strange init?

Well I got it without any bother but imo it's not worth the effort, unless you have a specific need to make a digital image look like it was shot using a particular type of film.

Back