FREE Magazine Subscription.

Spot on.....subscribed & downloaded 1st 2 issues. Will ahve to get a laptop at this rate so I can sit on settee to read ;)

get a lappy Dave, its worth it!

Good link, thanks Mr THX!

I had one through work, until I took a year off ....IBM T23. Only problem I did find though was the old "nipple" mouse gave me RSI which I'm still struggling to sort out now.....even bought graphic tablet for PC as "pens" are better. Morale of story ....too much time on damn PC's ;) not enough taking photo's

I recently sold a IBM T23 on here, it served me well and I believe it's current own is very happy with it as well. I now spend the majority of my time working on a newer wireless lappy but with a touch pad (surfing and general stuff). When I have some serious stuff to do I switch to the main rig, but there is no denying that the lappy mades everything so convienant and you end up spending far too much time online.

I had a very quick look at the first edition of the magazine and from my overview it looks like a good read, especially as it is free. I will be reading it properly during next week. Great Link that I have now bookmarked - thanks :thumb:

A free bump for those that may have missed this thread.

You don't usually get something worth having for free, but in this case it is definately worth the time it will take you to read. :)

the T23 is a corking laptop, once i got all the correct IBM drivers its been great(except DVD playback, but thats cos i havent found the right ibm one yet....)mediaplayer just doesnt like the IBM!

I never had any problems with media player on that lappy but I always used Power DVD to watch films.

Back