Free MP3 from Amazon.co.uk

W

whiteflyer

We've got an extra gift for you this Yuletide: £3 to spend on anything in our MP3 store on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Visit us on December 25 or 26, then just add your chosen MP3s to your Shopping Basket (you need to use the Shopping Basket rather than 1-Click) and enter code FREEMP3S at the checkout--£3 will be deducted from the total.

I got that and was going to put it up as well, i bought a fleet foxes album for 39p.

there are a few hoops to jump through such as getting the amazon download machine but hey come on its 3 quid and who doesnt have an amazon account now.

they have been working like navvies down at amazon and probable still there now !!

asleep on the jiffy bags.......

I miss read that as spend £3 get a £3 voucher, didnt realise it was just "Get any £3 album or single tracks to that value for free" - Pretty good :)

got this as an email earlier this week.

ive just ordered (and im downloading) Air -moon safari for a grant total of bugger all :)

obviously the rest of my family will be downloading a free album on amazon later this evening :D

Downloads to itunes too. Bout time Apple had a bit of real competition there....

They have changed it now, its a £3 refund before the 9th January. Still its free music :) plus as said before its competition for itunes :clap:

Back