free photo calender. be quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that mate, just ordered mine for the pricely sum of £1.50!

(y)

Just ordered mine - 12 of the best from the MacRae Stages rally :D £1.50!

Got mine ordered too :) Quite handy to have a range of shots sitting on Photobox for occasions like this. Well spotted Spencer.

Thats Lea's Xmas pressie sorted, just got to get a £29.99 sticker for the back ... she knows I always forget to remove them.

Many thanks

Just put together a very rushed order franticly getting it in before the freebies ran out :LOL:

Fingers crossed it looks nice :)

Got mine ordered too :) Quite handy to have a range of shots sitting on Photobox for occasions like this. Well spotted Spencer.

Oooh that's a good idea! I didn't think of that.

I don't actually need one of these (I need a big wall mounting A4 calendar), so I've not bothered.

However, I've toebunged this thread over to the correct forum ;)

Mine arrived this morning and very pleased with it I am.

Thanks for the HU. (y)

Got mine this morning also.

Really please with the quality of it! Im deffo going to spend the time to upload some higher quality versions and get it re-done closer to xmas for some relatives :)

Mine arrived yesterday as well, very pleased with it, great value at £1.50!

Thanks again for the heads up!

Dave

I am still waiting on mine. The guy I sit next to in the office tried to get his free calendar this morning but it looks like the offer has expired.

Got mine yesterday.. superb quality! Can't go wrong for £1.50

For those on facebook, add yourself as a fan of Photobox as that is where the original email came from (I believe)

Got mine yesterday too - very nice it is too. Already been asked who took the photos:woot:

Back