Free Photobook

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this is the right place to post - so apologies if not.

This site

http://www.allsaycheese.co.uk/

are offering a completely free (inc P&P) photobook - you don't have to enter any payment details.

I saw it in Martins Moneysaving Email and thought some people here might be interested!

Sarah :D

downloaded this. they give a lot of options on the type of book (harcover etc). Are they all free?

Once installed on your computer, open the application and choose the book you want to make. You can choose from an 8 page A5 Landscape or 16 page A6 Landscape soft back, normally £6.99, which we will send to you completely free or charge (we even pay your p&p) or upgrade to more pages, a larger format, or hard cover book and just pay the difference. Add an extra copy for a friend or relative for just £5.99.

A 16 page A5 Landscape soft cover book will cost you just £2 and a 24 page just £4 including free p&p.

If you want some help getting started have a look at our quick start guide

Books are quick and easy to make and you can start, save and finish in your own time. Once you are ready to order go to the checkout within the software and when prompted use the discount code FREECHEESE. If your order is just £6.99 you pay NOTHING! If you have chosen an extra copy or a different book you just pay the difference.

We will only give one free book per user or delivery address however please pass this email on to your friends as they can all have a free book as well. They will need to be quick though as we are only giving away 100,000 free books and then the discount code will stop working.

Have fun with our software and watch out for other special offers.

Best Regards
The All Say Cheese Team

That what they sent me. It mean that only A5 - 8 page or 16 pages A6 is free of charge. Sounds good for me...

had a look.

load of rubbish. I'll stick with the online shops like snapfish.

Cheers.

Looks like the site is down at the moment, well it is for me anyway.

I've just ordered mine now! Thanks for the link. Its free so its all good and at least this way you get to see how good or bad it really is without having to pay out on anything. So thanks for sharing.

Hi Chris,

when you get delivery, please let me know what it is and what you think please.

Malcolm

What is the delivery time on this? Just so I know when to expect it in the post.

Just ordered mine this morning, looking forward to getting it in the post!

Thanks for posting the link!

I got one of these, and the quality is good. Would certainly use again.

As it is free, you lose out on nothing just a bit of your time on creating the book.

Stephen

I got one of these delivered last week, paid the extra £2 for a 16 page one and I'm impressed with the quality of the print reproduction, they are exactly as I processed them. The 2 prints that showed as being what they would call a low file size also came out well.

Glad these are good :) have just put one together to go in my fiances stocking :)

I got mine too the other day and I am very impressed with the quality. Especially with it being free. I wasnt expecting much from it but they are really good.

Thanks for the link on this one and for sharing

Back