Free Photography Kindle Books

I have the last one and the other 2 are not really for me but I would like to say thank you George, and others who have posted up free books, for all your efforts. I have quite a library now.

Just for you :jaffa::jaffa::jaffa:

I've given up downloading these. I've had so much spam from american sites and it has taken ages to stop it coming.

I've given up downloading these. I've had so much spam from american sites and it has taken ages to stop it coming.

Not had any issues myself but I must confess I don't download them all, only the ones that are relevant to me. Saying that I have a huge library of freebies now.

Not had any issues myself but I must confess I don't download them all, only the ones that are relevant to me. Saying that I have a huge library of freebies now.

I have had no issues either, and I have a large library as well.

id say the issue is with something else

Had zero issues with any knidle downloads

Can't think where it's come from otherwise. Would the fact that I'm downloading to a Kindle app on PC make any difference?

I've downloaded most of the books since I found this thread and never had a single bit of spam. I read them on my Kindle, PC and iPad

I would also like to thank anybody and everybody for posting links in this thread . Greatly appreciated ;)

Can't think where it's come from otherwise. Would the fact that I'm downloading to a Kindle app on PC make any difference?
I do the same- no problems with spam. It's unrelated.

Back