Free Tickets Free Tickets Free Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes
Ladies and Gentlemen of this good forum.
The Goodwood revival of 2006 is almost upon us, this event is something a little bit special as you can see the old racing spirit with classic cars and motor bikes, WWII aircraft displays and people dressing to the period whether it be the 1940's 1950's or 1960's.
This event was/is made for photography so if you like motorsport, aircraft display or people photography then continue reading.
I've been up to see the events manager of the History Channel and releaved him of Two tickets for this event.
I have two tickets for Sunday 3rd September, these tickets allow one person entry per ticket. What you have to eat, drink and how you get there are down to yourselves.
All you have to do is send me an e-mail with in the subject line "Goodwood ticket please". I'm away from home next week so I'll draw two lucky people on this Friday so you've got from now till 19:00 Friday night so get an e-mail to me. Once I've drawn to two lucky members I'll e-mail you back for your postal address and send the ticket to you by recorded delivery on Saturday if I get time on Saturday before going away I'll e-mail the two members with the record delivery numbers so you can look out for them.

my e-mail address is daveyuk@mac.com

Good luck to you all (y) (y) (y) (y)

(y)

Top banana mate. Cheers for thinking of us :D
I personally can't go but no doubt two lucky people on here will be able to.

Good luck with the draw everyone!

Marcel said:
(y)

Top banana mate. Cheers for thinking of us :D
I personally can't go but no doubt two lucky people on here will be able to.

Good luck with the draw everyone!

No worries mate just want to give two members a chance of going some where, where they may not have thought of going too.

Although I think that's it for tickets this year, but I'll try my best for next year.

BUMP!
IMG_0003.jpg

As above two free tickets for a not to be missed event.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/

Have a read of the above link, you could be going to this for real

All you have to do is send me an e-mail

Come on folks it's not that hard...........:shrug:

Crumbs what does a guy have to do to give away two FREE tickets?????? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I really want to email you Davey, but I've got my son that weekend and the Red Bull air thingy marked down for the day before....

And if I where to win the draw, I still may not be able to go...so I best not for the sake of others, most people here, will be thinking the same way for one reason or another I recon.

Many thanks for the thought though, nice one. (y) :)

Normally I would have chewed your arm off for this already, I like free tickets! Biggin Hill was great, but I have plans hopefully for Red Bull Air Race if they should change though i will let you know.

Thanks again for a generous offer

BUMP!

Come on folks there's still time to send me an e-mail for a chance of one of two free tickets to this most splendid not to be missed event.

I'll draw two lucky e-mails from the hat at 19:30 tonight, you never know it just could be your lucky night tonight.

thats VERY generous of you dave, but I'm in Brighton that weekend...but thanks for the offer of taking part. (y)

email sent, always wanted to go to one of these shows.

Taking the car around Silverstone that day..or woud have been there..
These are great events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back