Free Watermarking software - be quick!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
'Give away of the day' are offering a free to download copy of uMark Professional 1.3. It is only available until tomorrow (18 Jan 09) morning so be quick if you want it. I've given it a quick tryout and it seems to do what it says on the tin. Follow the installation instructions to the letter and it should load ok.

Looks like it's just a free 15 day trial to me...Will give it a go though...

Looks like it's just a free 15 day trial to me....

No it's not. If you install it following the instructions properly it's a registered, fully working program and not a time limited trial.

Thanks for the heads up (y)

Thanks mate. (y)

Works well.

Help me guys :( lol
Gary

In the folder you unzipped the files to there should be a file called "Activate.exe" run that and it will activate over the internet.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Installed and working perfectly.

Cheers for that! (y)

I must of installed it wrong, went I have gone to use it, it says this is a 15 day trial!
Any help?
Thanks
Gary

Did you press the "activate" app in the unzipped folder after installation?

Problem solved I see.

great

downloaded perfect.

dumb ? of the day.

when i have completed my water mark how do i save it?

Hi Outlore,

Yes, I can't get a connection to it at all:bang:

Regards

Steve

I used it to watermark a photo,but when i opened up the photo again there was no watermark on it.:|

I used it to watermark a photo,but when i opened up the photo again there was no watermark on it.:|

I have sussed it.

When you have completed the watermark go through the next questions and make sure you save it in a particular file.

Yep did that

sorted

cheers to Kevin H for his phone call (y)

i would other wise have missed it :bonk:

ROG

Just downloaded it and tried it, very good, brilliant!

hey guys. once its downloaded do you have to unzip all the files? have got a list of 4 not sure what to do?

hey guys. once its downloaded do you have to unzip all the files? have got a list of 4 not sure what to do?

Unzip all the files into a folder, run "Setup.exe", once installed, then run "Activate.exe".

Done and dusted.

cheers caledonia. works a real treat

Back