Freezing the gap

Name
Thierry
Edit My Images
Yes
Your comments ans critics are highly welcome.

ready.jpg

There is something about this I really like but not sure what. The eye is clearly drawn to the main subject and the motion helps with that focus. Perhaps if you'd been the other side and we could have seen his face it would have made it better.

There is something about this I really like but not sure what. The eye is clearly drawn to the main subject and the motion helps with that focus. Perhaps if you'd been the other side and we could have seen his face it would have made it better.

:agree: It does have something appealing about it!

I love this, and for me, the reason why is that quite simply it is different. Well spotted and thought out.

Thanks, for your comments.

dlh, I have another picture too blurry to be shown, with the tube employee facing to the camera but even it'd been well focused I prefer this one more anonymous.

Ooh, it's doing strange thing to my sense of balance, love it (y)

I think this works really well. It's not just that there's the one static person in the blurring crowd but also the colour stands out against the dark tops of the two people in the immediate foreground. Nice image.

Thanks for newcomers on this picture

David, I used for this handshot a 18-200 VR Nikon lens with Iso Auto and Aperture Priority to keep the 1/8s, everything was moving (train & people) except the tube employee holding the sign.
1/8s f/5.0 ISO320 65mm (35mm eq:97mm)

Back