Friendly Jackdaw

Name
Paul and Sharon
Edit My Images
No
Spent yesterday at Oulton Park inbetween track sessions tried my hand a some bird photography know I am no expert but I quite liked these. Sharon

DSC_5497_SW.jpg

DSC_5495_SW.jpg

Nice detail and good exposure. Lovely.

Dai

Many thanks for your comments this little chap was literally in the end just feet away from me really had the camera set up for the bikes on the circuit so was quite suprised with the outcome. Sharon :)

Couple of good shots, were you having a track day ?

Many thanks for your comments,we spend quite a bit of time at Oulton Park photographing bikes and cars but in between and during the races there is usually an abundance of birds if you happen to be in the right place at the right time the noise just doen't seem to bother them we have at least a couple of buzzards usually flying around and woodpeckers, tree creepers, mistle thrushes, swallows etc also pay a visit to the circuit. Just adds a bit of variety to the day. Sharon :)

Oulton Park maybe? Judging by the OP's location.

Hi Michael, thats right we were at Oulton Park its a beautiful circuit with plenty of wildlife about and thats not just confined to the paddock. Sharon :D

Good ones those buzzards still annoys me with not being able to get them. And still yet to see the woodpecker.

Good ones those buzzards still annoys me with not being able to get them. And still yet to see the woodpecker.

Stick with me Ray and I will point out the woodpeckers. See you tomorrow. Sharon :)

I always have, and always will, find these very haunting birds.

Back