Friendly neighborhood whitethroat.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
This whitethroat is a regular visitor to the neighborhood.

IMG_3898.jpg

An acrobatic little bird diving into the hedge.

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

Last edited:
Makes a change from a pet Robin I suppose Ant :thinking:
Lovely set, liking #3 out of the bunch but all good. Just thinking about when you first started sharing your bird pics with us :thumbsdown: and now (y) Keep em coming!

Makes a change from a pet Robin I suppose Ant :thinking:
Lovely set, liking #3 out of the bunch but all good. Just thinking about when you first started sharing your bird pics with us :thumbsdown: and now :thumbsdown: Keep em coming!

Cheers Rich ;)

Nice set of photos. like 1 and 2 but they are all great

Fancy having this little chap as a regular.. .how cute!

Love no.1 Great DOF and the red leaves in the front just fill that gap well.(y)

That 1st one works really well with the colour of the leaf, might be worth seeing what it looks like cropped portrait, I like it (y)

Nice set of photos. like 1 and 2 but they are all great

Thanks David :)

Fancy having this little chap as a regular.. .how cute!

Love no.1 Great DOF and the red leaves in the front just fill that gap well.(y)

Thank you Janice :) It is a privilege, not only the first one in the garden but also the first I've ever seen :)
I scatter robin seed mixture and dried mealworms in the hedge, but surprisingly it feeds from the peanut fat feeder too.

That 1st one works really well with the colour of the leaf, might be worth seeing what it looks like cropped portrait, I like it (y)

Ta Martyn :) I hadn't thought of that, I'll give it try and post the result.

Very nice series - the leaves add a nice splash of colour, especially in the first two shots (y)

Cheers Roy :) Yes I realize the last one leaves a lot to be desired, but though it was'nt actually in sequence, it completes the story so I bunged it in ;)

Here's the first one cropped to a portrait as suggested by Martyn, I personaly prefer it this way :)

IMG_3898a.jpg

Back