Froghopper Again

Edit My Images
Yes
Been very busy recently, don't have much time to play and missed out all the nice weather. But got 40 mins bugs hunt at 8pm tonight and lucky me, found 3 froghoppers:banana::banana::banana:
There are more bugs in my Flickr but I don't have much spare time to put it up here so feel free to explore the little critters in my Bugs Collection.:ty:

#1 amazing... love these types of shot :D perfect composition

The rest are brilliant and f11 has got you singing so whoever gave that piece of advice needs a medal. (maybe I did once upon a time)

#2/3 could be brightened up a tad more :D :exit:

Icy, you are definitely hitting new levels now! The lighting looks spot on and the images are so crisp and clear now you are using F11, these are just brilliant!

"Cracking" set of images Icy, great detail, composition and exposure.(y)

George.

#1 amazing... love these types of shot :D perfect composition

The rest are brilliant and f11 has got you singing so whoever gave that piece of advice needs a medal. (maybe I did once upon a time)

#2/3 could be brightened up a tad more :D :exit:

Thanks Bryn:) I love the No.1, it is just so cute:D You have been helping me with my lighting and general composition but if you said I have to give the medal to the F.11 adviser, the winner is @Neil Burnell

Icy, you are definitely hitting new levels now! The lighting looks spot on and the images are so crisp and clear now you are using F11, these are just brilliant!

Thanks Neil:) Congratulation Medal Winner!!! You have no idea how much I want to thanks you to ask me to use F.11;)

"Cracking" set of images Icy, great detail, composition and exposure.(y)

George.

Thanks George:) Thanks for your double layers advise for my tube, now I am able to achieve better lighting:D

You all are just amazing!!!! THANK YOU:D

Back