froglet - new edit added

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_69I6180-Edit.jpg

the froglets are now starting to have a look outside the pond and this is one of the first i have been able capture.

doubt if it is more than 2 cm in size but not keen on going into the macro forum - they have too many creepy crawly things in there :D

c&c always welcome.

thank you for looking :)

Last edited:
Nice DOF Tom. It's true, you never know what might leap out of another thread and scoff your subject when on the macro forum!!!

Tara

Nice DOF Tom. It's true, you never know what might leap out of another thread and scoff your subject when on the macro forum!!!

Tara

cheers for your comments tara. not so worried about the subject matter but i get fright in there :LOL:

tom

cracking shot, love it (y)

Really like the framing of this one - its as if he's having a moment's quiet thought before snaffling another insect or two - superb shot (y)

Lovely clear photo.
I have a soft spot for reptile and amphibian shots - unfortunately hubby has a phobia, so they're a bit of a no-no for me.

Keep them coming though - I'm just going to have to live through other people's photos on this one ;)

thanks for commenting sarah. i'll see what i can do but they are tiny but come in a variety of colours.

Really like the framing of this one - its as if he's having a moment's quiet thought before snaffling another insect or two - superb shot (y)

thank you.

great framing, nice to see some froggies :clap:

thank you very much.

i like it,
think i would have trimmed bit of the bottom,

thank you - will look into that suggestion.

tom

Excellent shot Tom........especially the use of Dof:clap: I prefer the edited (cropped) version as well.

(surprised you didn't shoot it sitting in that tree of yours):LOL:

Excellent shot Tom........especially the use of Dof:clap: I prefer the edited (cropped) version as well.

(surprised you didn't shoot it sitting in that tree of yours):LOL:

appreciate your comment keith - many thanks. personally not sold on the edit as i think it is difficult to judge its actual size - the edit must be about 4 times bigger than the froglet itself.

as for the tree well that would be a health and safety issue :D

tom

Back