From my trip to Istanbul

Name
Ramesh (Ram)
Edit My Images
No
I went for a photography trip earlier this year. Really enjoyed Istanbul, there are so many sites on offer and getting around is pretty easy with their tram system.

I'm off to Dubai tomorrow, another photography trip :)

Here are some from the Istanbul trip.

1. From Sapphire Tower

istanbul-21 by ramyad, on Flickr

2. From Sapphire Tower

istanbul-22 by ramyad, on Flickr

3. Inside the Bascilica Cistern

istanbul-basilica-cistern-4 by ramyad, on Flickr

4. Galata Bridge restaurants

istanbul-galata-bridge-7 by ramyad, on Flickr

5. Inside Hagia Sophia

istanbul-hagia-sophia-5 by ramyad, on Flickr

6. Panorama from Galata Tower

istanbul-panorama-from-galata-tower-1-3 by ramyad, on Flickr

There is more on my flickr site.

Great set of shots Ram I am really liking the inside shots, #5 in particular is fascinating and I also like the 1st and last :clap:

I've always wanted to go to Istanbul. Forever hearing people talking about its beauty. Great images but would love to see more!

Any without HDR please?

Sorry, only these and what is on Flickr.

Great set of shots Ram I am really liking the inside shots, #5 in particular is fascinating and I also like the 1st and last :clap:
Thanks Gramps!

I've always wanted to go to Istanbul. Forever hearing people talking about its beauty. Great images but would love to see more!

There are more on my flickr site, link is at the bottom of the original post.

You have a good eye. I'm not a big HDR fan though.

Istanbul is a great city for the photographer isn't it? ;)

I'll be honest - I don't really go for the heavy HDR most of the time, but with #3, it has made a photo that I personally would be extremely proud of if I'd took and processed.

Well done that man.

Thanks for comments, much appreciated.

I've only recently delved in to the HDR side and have to admit that I do like it. I'll try not be heavy handed with it as I want to use it for the dynamic range and not for the HDR look. I'm still learning.

I'm currently at Dubai airport, after my latest photo trip. Hope to post some when I get back.

3 and 5 are great. Having been to Istanbul, I have appreciated first hand the beauty of the city. As much as I loved the buildings, I thought some of the parks around the city were stunning, did they not catch your eye?

Back