From Sky to BT.. Myth busted ...

If it was a (broadband) comparison site they wouldn't need to "hack the internet" - almost all of them are run commercially (IE. You want to appear on this site, you pay to appear and pay extra for any successful sales).

£27pm for me including phoneline and BT can't match the speed here.

View attachment 281709

I need this speed so that I can constantly run speed tests and post results on forums to show how big and clever I am :)
Speed matters.JPG
That`s impressive if that`s the UK but I do feel sorry for you guys/gals in the UK as the UK companies just dump basic equipment or at least give basic in and charge you loads.
South-east of France for about 45 euros we get the above speeds generally with Fibre and this include phone line and TV with HDD so recording TV in ok, We can phone 110 countries for free (fixed line) and 4 of those include mobiles, unlimited internet, free fax line, well over 100 basic TV channels with loads of possible PPV and server backed up films that we can pay for.
If we wanted for a 10 euro cost get a phone SIM and not pay for calls upto 2 hrs 50 mb data and unlimited text and mms for.....nada per month.
Even though I don`t ever intend to return to living in the UK I do wish they would wake up and get into the real world.

So am very happy wiht my BT package so far (esp the super speed haha)

But the TV box and remote is pants :( Orrible

Is there a better one I cna use..... currently have the bog standard NOWTV package and freeview

They sent me the BT 4K box

Does threatening to leave generate a better deal like it does with sky

Most definitely.
My nb went up to £34 with BT
I decided to move to Vodafone for £19, double the speed.

Thought I'd give BT a chance and they managed to reduce it to £21 after me explaining what vf were able to offee.

But thst 21pcm cost was for 34Mbs compared to 57Mbs that vf were offering.

If you are adamant you want to remain with BT defo give then a call to get a better deal.

Back