From the Hide today....More Pics added Thursday 20th

Edit My Images
Yes
Back out in my hide today in the garden to try and improve on the shots taken yesterday, here are just a few of the results.

197738257-L.jpg

197739418-L.jpg

197738746-L.jpg

197738962-L.jpg

197739565-L.jpg

197739301-L.jpg

Same set up as yesterday but much more light to play with although I did miss shots of a Wren and a Dunnock, it's early days yet with the hide but I am sure I will get some more decent shots soon.

Mike.

Unfortunately our garden is patrolled by our two cats! The birds daren't pay a visit! Great photos.

Nice shots & you will get many more no doubt. Does Dunedin get a go in the hide?

Some lovely shots there real crisp too!..Look forward to seeing some more from you.

Hi,

thanks for all the positive comments. Will add more as I go along.

Dunedin hasn't tried the hide yet, not sure if his back and knees can get him low enough to and get into it LOL.

See ya,

Mike.

Who the hell you calling Scruffy ! "
198084640-L.jpg

" Are you talking to me ? "
198084872-L.jpg

" Well, he certainly doesn't mean me! "
198085261-L.jpg

" Nor me "
198085595-L.jpg

" And he can't even see me "
198085869-L.jpg

See ya,

Mike.

Really nice Mike,what hide do you use?

Thanks Stuart,

the hide I use is 'The Exterminator' that I bought from Doug Darter earlier in the year, :D

Works great, everything taken so far comes within a few feet of it no problem.

Mike.

Cheers for that..may have to get one as we get dozens of birds on our feeders but either have to shoot through the window or try and creep up on them which isn't ideal.Although I think the neighbours would think I had finally lost the plot if they see me in a hide..lol

Cheers for that..may have to get one as we get dozens of birds on our feeders but either have to shoot through the window or try and creep up on them which isn't ideal.Although I think the neighbours would think I had finally lost the plot if they see me in a hide..lol

Yeah, but at least you can't see the strange looks you get especially if your back is to the neighbours house :D Me I don't care, lot stranger than me going about (I think) :eek: Plus it's that well hidden even I struggle to find it once I get out of it LOL.

Mike.

Better say something about these, if I can manage with my aches and pains after painting his shed tidying away his hide etc.
They are not bad, ok they are pretty good must admit.

Better say something about these, if I can manage with my aches and pains after painting his shed tidying away his hide etc.
They are not bad, ok they are pretty good must admit.

Dinnae mak him big heided noo

lovely set of pictures, but tell me, how far away are the birds from you, and what lens do you use.

Back