From the Truck

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

Sat in the X trail wondering If I might get stopped being 3 miles from home- I was lucky to see this chap close to the car park @ RSPB Greylake

I left as the Police turned up and moved 3 or 4 people off the car park as we " were not local" - Guess I'll have to shoot from the back garden now then :(

Anyhow here he is

DSC05370 Stonechat @Greylake by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
- join the club, mate! ;)
- nice Stonechat btw

Russ :)

Thank you Russ- the lady next door has now 2 Cats and they seem to prefer my back garden- so not a lot of opportunities to photograph birds, they seem to steer clear :(

I love very close to the River Tone, but a quick recce yesterday I saw dozens of Dog walkers so, that's out too
Good shot

Thank you Jeff- nice of you to comment :)

Les

Lovely shot,Les.

Here's what to do. Get a fishing rod, a large net and a basket..makese you look the part, then choose somewhere by the Tone where you know there's wildlfe and photograph it...because..you're allowed to go fishing as it's a solo hobby....see ?? :D

No need to take it from me,Les. Here's the message from the Angling Trust. I had to chuckle at this sentence.

The Government have now formally responded to the representations made by the Angling Trust. We have promoted the huge benefits of fishing on individual health and wellbeing and have been able to present a case to which the Government have listened. On this basis I am pleased to announce that fishing will be permitted during the third national lockdown in England.

Clearly the individual health and well being they speak of is not that of the fish.....:D

Forgot this link https://anglingtrust.net/covid-19/

Last edited:
Lovely shot,Les.

Here's what to do. Get a fishing rod, a large net and a basket..makese you look the part, then choose somewhere by the Tone where you know there's wildlfe and photograph it...because..you're allowed to go fishing as it's a solo hobby....see ?? :D

No need to take it from me,Les. Here's the message from the Angling Trust. I had to chuckle at this sentence.

The Government have now formally responded to the representations made by the Angling Trust. We have promoted the huge benefits of fishing on individual health and wellbeing and have been able to present a case to which the Government have listened. On this basis I am pleased to announce that fishing will be permitted during the third national lockdown in England.

Clearly the individual health and well being they speak of is not that of the fish.....:D

Forgot this link https://anglingtrust.net/covid-19/

Thank you John- I have a 3 shotguns and a couple of rifles does that count ??? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back