From the weekend.

Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry folks I've been (feels like sent) away on training so I haven't seen the bit of do that I caused at the weekend, appologies up font from my part.

I went for an early Sunday morning walk round my local country park not really knowing what to take so I just played around with a few ideas and this is what I came up with.

Ducks_0001_160k.jpg

Ducks_0002_160k.jpg

Plane_0001_160k.jpg

reflec_0001_160k.jpg

reflec_0002_160k.jpg

Plane_0002_160k.jpg

And for the hairy bug gang.
See below, if you don't like hairy spiders stop here........................

It's ok they're not that hairy :LOL:
Spider-two-01_160k.jpg

Spider-one-01_160k.jpg

The burnt out reflections spoil number 2 a bit for me.

:LOL: at #6

Must get out and chase some more bugs....

a good varied bunch of shots there Davey, the spider shots are the best I reckon but the ducks are cute too :)

bugs are great, the airplane is also very good, the first duck shots are ok, but the reflection shots dont really float my proverbial!

some great shots davey, not sure about the duck ones, they feel a bit odd, which lens etc did you use ? and was it handheld ? looks like maybe some very light camera shake has crept in.

The reflection shots are nice, and abstract as Ghandi pointed out.

Cant say i like the spider ones, not for any technical reasons i just dont like spiders, not afraid of them, just not cute or cuddly things ! lol

Ian, the duck shots where taken with my Sigma X2 TC and my Sigma 70-200 pushed to the limit. I also had to push the ISO to 800 so they're a bit noisey plus I wasn't sitting so comfy, so that might have had something to do with it.
I'll have another go sometime with the reflections maybe try a couple filters not sure at the moment.

Back