From todays home shoot - Amy

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
Did some headshots for Amys business website today, gave her a selection to choose from, and I quite liked this one...

girlfriday1.jpg

What do you think? Simple, but effective? :)

Good expression, well-lit, ideal for the purpose: looks professional and engaging. The only minor things that my eye is occasionally drawn to are the secondary catchlight on her left eye, and a couple of stray wisps of hair to the left of the frame - perhaps a quick clone job for each?

Not quite right for me Betty. Her face is really well lit but that double catchlight in her eye is driving me to distraction! It's the way it bisects her pupil.

Small thing but your standards are now so high it's worth a little mention.

It's a lovely picture but for me if I was looking at a picture of the business owner I wouldn't expect to see a picture like that - to advertise make up possibly yes.

I think a shot including the shoulders too with just a hint of a crisp business suit would be more appropriate.

sorry betty but the catclights as stated . and the angle of the pose..

i:e

she is looking up like a person who feels dominated and powerless

where as if she had been looking down at you it would have given her the director of the board powerfull businesswoman type of shot..

that said your standards are well improved :clap:

md (y) all imho

i would also offer suggestion that that you go against the "real beauty" philosophy and smooth her skin a little. What ever lens you used......it's ultra sharp and not very flattering to a ladies complexion as she looks like she has the skin from a satsuma.

:)

well done all the same though, as others have mentioned, you're raising your game (y)

Oh, mixed response there! I did actually notice the double catchlight, Ill get to sorting that out sharpish :)

She is only a virtual assistant (freelance administrator ;)) so I didnt want an image that gives her too much power, but thanks for all the comments everyone! All taken on board!

Back