Critique Frosty pre-work wander

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Photography had taken a bit of a back seat for me over the last couple of years as life and other hobbies has taken over. I recently decided to start taking my camera out with me on rides and merge photography with mountain biking on occasion to try and get me doing both a little more. Woke up this morning to frost and fog so decided the dog can wait till later for her walk and instead I would jump on the bike for a little jaunt before work and hunt out some high spots where I could look down on the low lying fog. Could have done with being out a bit earlier really, but early starts will have to wait until the weekend when I don't need to get the kids up and ready for school first.

Image-014 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-013 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-017 by David Walker, on Flickr

Image-019 by David Walker, on Flickr

Last edited:
I do like that last picture, though my preference would be to crop down from the top & 'lose' the plane.
Thanks. I spent far too long looking for the plane until I finally realised that you must mean the magpie. If it isn't clear what it is it can't be adding any value so I am inclined to agree with you!

Nice set, you can't beat an early frosty morning ;)

I must admit that at first glance, I too thought it was a plane.
But now you say it, it is obviously a magpie.

I prefer it as is, so rather than crop, poke it with the clone / healing tool?

I must admit that at first glance, I too thought it was a plane.
But now you say it, it is obviously a magpie.

I prefer it as is, so rather than crop, poke it with the clone / healing tool?
Yep., easily done.
Actually I have a second version taken a couple of second later without the bird already.

Back