Beginner Frozen Film

Name
Mark Gameson
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick question I have some old film in the freezer now this may sound like a stupid question but do I need to defrost it before using it.

Sorry if this sounds like completely stupid question!

I keep film in its plastic pot in the freezer .it dosent freeze solid or anything I only need to give it half an hour or so before I use it just take it out the pot and make sure its dry before I use it

I generally try and get it out the day before I want it, but I have been known to fish it out in the morning and set off to where I'm going, always seems to be defrosted by the time it reaches the camera.

why was I expecting a question about some obscure b/w film I've never heard of that was discontinued in 1952..:ROFLMAO:

AGFA Forzen pan 25

210niqc.jpg

why was I expecting a question about some obscure b/w film I've never heard of that was discontinued in 1952..:ROFLMAO:

AGFA Forzen pan 25

210niqc.jpg

...and what's the camera in the pic ;)

I had the brand right, anyway!

:p.........Nope, but I have heard of "readyset" cameras, that and the idea that an agfa advert for film would not contain an agfa camera, was making my bum itch.......and thus a loose yet mildly targetted basis for a google search was formulated..:D

ive some frozen film too. need to dig out and see if its any good

I like to keep it in the tundra, it keeps a nice even temperature all year and I don't have to worry about power cuts!

Back