FSNET, Help!

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I have recently been on a internet providers chat line, as I have had problems signing into my emails. I went through all the security etc, yes I can help the chap tells me. But then all went tits up when he asked me for my FSNET, I asked him to explain as I did not know what the term was meaning. He continued to tell me because of data protection he needed my FSNET, I continued to ask if he would explain, but after some back and forth over 40 mins he ended the chat..
I made a search on google, but still not the wiser..
Anybody put it into understandable terms please.

Isn't that an old freeserve service??
fsnet.co.uk was one of the domains they used for their service.

I was with Demon long before the 0845 services started so I never used any of them.

I was with freeserve many years ago, so no idea where this comes into the equation. I am currently with BT, why wood they want to know this ?

I was with freeserve many years ago, so no idea where this comes into the equation. I am currently with BT, why wood they want to know this ?
Freeserve became wanadoo, wanadoo became orange and orange became EE who are now part of BT.

maybe..

Its a tedious link however. Did you every have a freeserve account that maybe you've had for many years with each provider??

Thanks Neil, I did have an account with freeserve many moons ago, many moons = 16 years. Anyway got hold of some one from BT that was on the same page. so should be sorted now...
All the best.

Hope it gets sorted, Tony. Pretty poor chat line if the person on the other end can't explain what he is talking about.

Dave

I had an fsnet e-mail address many years ago. It got shelved and is now (IIRC) actually dead. While I can remember the address, I'm bu99ered if I can remember any passwords etc associated with it!

Back