ftp help

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
ok guys when i use iweb to upload via its own ftp i use - in the name of my domain but it keeps using _ instead any ideas

looks like i will have to use another ftp just thought it might be esier to use its own any help is much appreciated

In my experience hosts FTP servers are rather rubbish, especially when you start using different browsers.

I always use filezilla, its great and portable too!

There are a couple of tips on my top tips page showing you how to do this with some really good free software and a link to that software. I cannot help with uploading via iWeb as this was included with a later version and I am trying to make the tips universal. Also I don't have iLife09

Tips 213 & 214 :)

couldnt disagree more. the only problem ive ever come across is IE's capability or rather lack of if to handle virtual directory redirects since IE6.

I've had nothing but issues using chrome and firefox with several of my friends web providers over the last 8-9 months!

I know One.com for instance only works with IE :puke:

Which is a real PITA because I use firefox for my web development :(

I've had nothing but issues using chrome and firefox with several of my friends web providers over the last 8-9 months!

I know One.com for instance only works with IE :puke:

Which is a real PITA because I use firefox for my web development :(

I use one.com with safari and fetch on the mac with no problems at all.

Back