Fuji B&W 5x4 instant film availability?

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

has anyone seen any B&W large format fuji instant film around for sale? I've got 7 packs of the colour stuff still to use but I cant find anyone selling the B&W in any speed, other than japan exposures at ridiculous prices

Any help would be great

Best I can find is four short-dated packs for c.£100 from the US - Ebay - and hope you don't get hit for VAT.

Is the B&W 4x5 still current?

Plan B is to switch to a back like this* and the much cheaper smaller 100-pack size, image area of 4x5 instant is 8.9x11.8cm, for the smaller 100-pack 7.3x9.5cm. That's not a lot of difference in area, but the film pack price reduces dramatically (FP-100C and FP-3000B both available under £10/pack - well under for short-dated -100C) and the availability of the film dramaticaly increases.

Edit: * I can't speak for that back from experience, but I have looked into it for a Crown Graphic if when I find one and I have the right cash surplus..

Last edited:
That's not a bad plan actually, I might see about getting one once my current stocks of 100c45 have run out, and then I can share the film with my land camera as well

Astia!!!

Ignore the B&W instant stuff, I'm off to buy some nice slide film :)

Back