Fuji cashback?

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone made a claim?
I've had an email with a reference number but neither of the links takes me to anything like an "Online Tracking System".

Dear Graham Whitmore,

Thank you very much for sending us your claim for the FUJIFILM Winter 2018 Cashback Reward!

Your data is currently being processed and we will contact you shortly to notify you of your claim.

Please save this email for future reference. It includes your link for our Online Tracking System.

Kind Regards,
Your Fujifilm team

For the full terms and conditions of this promotion, please click here.

Have a search through the fuji X-T1/X-T2/X-T3 owners thread. There is some discussion in there about Fuji cashback.

I made a claim for £200 cashback when I got the new X-T3 and traded in my X-T2. I got the same email as you above which confirms your claim has been submitted. In a week or so you should get another email either saying your claim was succesful and notifying of a payment date, or asking for more infomation. I had to scan reciepts and trade in leaflets and all sorts.

Some of the links didnt work however google Fuji cashback. There is a track a claim bit somewhere on the cashback website where you can enter your reference number which should be in your emails. It might take a day or so for the reference number to be recognised on the website.

Have a search through the fuji X-T1/X-T2/X-T3 owners thread. There is some discussion in there about Fuji cashback.

I made a claim for £200 cashback when I got the new X-T3 and traded in my X-T2. I got the same email as you above which confirms your claim has been submitted. In a week or so you should get another email either saying your claim was succesful and notifying of a payment date, or asking for more infomation. I had to scan reciepts and trade in leaflets and all sorts.

Some of the links didnt work however google Fuji cashback. There is a track a claim bit somewhere on the cashback website where you can enter your reference number which should be in your emails. It might take a day or so for the reference number to be recognised on the website.

Hi Ben.
Thanks for the speedy reply.
I'm sure it'll be fine, I seem to remember a similar situation when I last made a claim several years ago.
I get a bit nervous when they say there is a link enclosed when there clearly isn't. This claim is for a 16 - 55 2.8 and I have another claim for a 50 - 140 2.8 to go of in a few days.

I'll be making a claim on an X-T2 shortly, but it can only be made between 30 and 60 days after purchase, so could that possibly be a factor? I believe the 30 days is a hedge against returning the goods under the Distance Selling Regs, which seems fair enough.

I'll be making a claim on an X-T2 shortly, but it can only be made between 30 and 60 days after purchase, so could that possibly be a factor? I believe the 30 days is a hedge against returning the goods under the Distance Selling Regs, which seems fair enough.
Yes, I waited my 30 days. They are getting my claim for the 50 / 140 2.8 on 22nd December. :)

Back