I found a dual usb charger for NP-T125 batteries on eBay ( a Nitecore FX2 Pro ) but it comes from the states, anyone found one in the UK/EU?

Last edited:
Given that I'm pretty sure I'll be moving a 16f1,4 a 23f1,4 and. 56f1,2 with the 18 and old clunky 35 out in favour of potentially getting th WR 16,23,35 and 50 should I just go the whole hog, drop the xpro2 off as well as get the GFX50R with the 32-64? It'll odly bring the weight down over all of my kit and I won't have to faff with lens swaps... Man math says it'll be doable with a little helping to the balance and man sense says its a viable arguement that's worthy of thought... My question I guess is "should I?"

So, anyone actually using one of these? How’s it going?

I have a terrible urge to scratch this itch .....

Yep and loving it for studio and landscape. I’m using GF 32-64 and GF 110 which is as good as all the reviews say plus many options with adapted Canon glass from 11mm to 600 with stacked TCs :)

110s hardly ever come up second user - there is a reason for that, the best you can probably hope for is that Fuji repeat their £500 cashback on GFX lenses in Q3, which they may well do as an incentive for potential GFX100 switchers.

I can see why they are keepers

Given that I'm pretty sure I'll be moving a 16f1,4 a 23f1,4 and. 56f1,2 with the 18 and old clunky 35 out in favour of potentially getting th WR 16,23,35 and 50 should I just go the whole hog, drop the xpro2 off as well as get the GFX50R with the 32-64? It'll odly bring the weight down over all of my kit and I won't have to faff with lens swaps... Man math says it'll be doable with a little helping to the balance and man sense says its a viable arguement that's worthy of thought... My question I guess is "should I?"

Andrew as an only do it all type camera, it’s got too many compromises (IMHO), I’ve thought about this long and hard, but have decided to stick with the X-T2 for the moment, I have to be in a position to add a GFX not replace the X-T2 to get one.

My issues are

1) weight and size, with a GFX and 32-64 you have no options just to go out with a small body and lightweight lens. It’s also not small and therefore not very discrete!

2) AF speed, it’s precise but not exactly snappy, think X-T1 with 35mm F1.4 at best

3) MF requires smaller apertures for ultimate sharpness (landscape type stuff) more like F16, as opposed to F8 on the X series, therefore you are starting to struggle for light (and stability), as the Shutter Speed drops, leading to more tripod use (or higher ISO, and I felt the files were noisier than I expected as you increased the ISO, nothing that can’t be solved in post but indicative of the age of the sensor)

But when everything comes together the output is superb, but can you live with the compromises??

A halfway house might be to get the 16-55 F2.8 for your X-Pro2, to understand if you could live with the zoom and the weight of a single lens solution, that way you will know if the R + 32-64 is for you before you drop serious coinage!!!

My question I guess is "should I?"

There’s only one person who can answer that :)

David makes some good points above.

I have to admit I have done a fair bit of convincing myself a 50 r is a good idea. It feels a bit like buying an X-Pro 1 on release, it’s expensive, not as quick as the competition and then there is the price ... On the other hand I haven’t used a camera quite like this before and there is more to life than stats and physics :)

Had the opportunity to have a play with the 32-64 on the GFX50S. It's the SLR type so it's bigger but my god I doubt it'll as much difference as I'd hope by moving to the R. It's rather heavy.... It is however lighter as a combo than the XP2 with all my glass in the bag but loads heavier when your moving it to your face.

I didn't notice how slow it was to focus really as I was far too star struck to even think about that as it was fondled but thanks for the input regarding XT1 and 35f1.4... that would drive me mad!

Back to some glass swap out for my pro2 I think.

New bods inbound with the better focus etc inbound do we know?

There’s only one person who can answer that :)

David makes some good points above.

I have to admit I have done a fair bit of convincing myself a 50 r is a good idea. It feels a bit like buying an X-Pro 1 on release, it’s expensive, not as quick as the competition and then there is the price ... On the other hand I haven’t used a camera quite like this before and there is more to life than stats and physics :)

So....what did you decide?

I’m back from a short trip to the mountains where I tested it for Astro - great results with canon adapted and even the 32-64 f4 - the Fuji gf glass is as good as my old hassleblad :)

So....what did you decide?

I’m back from a short trip to the mountains where I tested it for Astro - great results with canon adapted and even the 32-64 f4 - the Fuji gf glass is as good as my old hassleblad :)

I decided to get one with the 32-64 :) It’s Huuuuuuge! Not had chance to use it yet but hoping to get out this weekend. I was tempted to get the 23mm as well but my wallet needs a breather so I ordered the Techart EF adapter which should arrive on Monday, I’ll be begging some loans from friends.

I’d love to see any of your astro results if you get chance to post, something I want to try myself.

Next purchase might be a sack cart ;)

I'm a bit baffled by the format size and lenses so to follow what you guys are talking about can someone tell me the "crop" factor to apply so that I can relate to the lenses? :D

Back