FUJI GW 690 over exposed frames

Name
John Starke
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I have a Fuji GW 690 and for the second time multiple frames have been over exposed—completely blown out. But I know I had exposed correctly, since the frames came from the same setting and exposure was same on every frame.

It doesn’t seem like a light leak since the borders are not over exposed. The overexposure does however often lead into another frame which makes me think it’s something to do my development. Any help would be great.

Have you checked the shutter isn't running slow?

Hi I have a Fuji GW 690 and for the second time multiple frames have been over exposed—completely blown out. But I know I had exposed correctly, since the frames came from the same setting and exposure was same on every frame.

It doesn’t seem like a light leak since the borders are not over exposed. The overexposure does however often lead into another frame which makes me think it’s something to do my development. Any help would be great.

If you think it is a development issue then send a roll off to be professionally developed - no other advice can be given TBH.

Can you post a photo of the negative? It's easier to diagnose if we can see the problem

Back