Review Fuji HS10

Name
MIKE
Edit My Images
No
This is a short review - I bought this camera for my wife to take bird record shots - so far I am amazed by it I set it to iso400 and P and then took a few samples, these are straight from the camera at full zoom, 720mm and resized to 800 px wide

Regards

Mike

Last edited:
Did you buy two?

Caught it being launched on QVC & thought it looked quite impressive. I'd be interested to hear more when you've had a proper play.

Last edited:
I use the HS10.....It's a great little camera for the money you would pay today. You could pick one up for around £200 now.

Here's a sample of mine...

226252_10150182474988248_758453247_6944197_135521_n.jpg

I found it to be a very good little camera, although I didnt have it for long. good for getting some shots of the moon

Full Moon by [Scott], on Flickr

good value for money too.

Hi, i have an hs10.have had it since febuary and it is a superb camera.If you take the time to learn all its settings and start using it in manual modes it is even better than you think.for a bridge camera there is an amazing number of shooting options including shutter and aperature priority as well as several auto modes

ha ha, I paid £399.99 for my HS10 and it was one of the first in the country, never regretted the purchase and I have taken some lovely images with it. Only real downside for me is the shutter lag, but at circa £200 its a steal

Back