Fuji neopan with ID11

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought some Fuji Neopan Acros 100 which I used on Sunday.

Do/can I develop it with ID11 ? If so do I treat it like any particular film?

Acros 100 is one of my fave films - well - that or LegacyPro 100 - same stuff, different frock :LOL:

Lovely smooth grain, especially in ID11, 1+3 (y)

Right, film in cannister.

ID11 mixed to 1+3 and measured out

Fixer & stop mixed and measured out.........

Just need to locate the timings for the fixer and stop :)

EDIT: Buggggger... The 9.75 minute timing is for 26 degrees my ID11 is at 22 degrees now how long !

Last edited:
22 degrees = longer dev' time - therefore estimated @ 12.5 /13 minutes should be on the money.

Have fun

Al

22 degrees = longer dev' time - therefore estimated @ 12.5 /13 minutes should be on the money.

Have fun

Al

Thanks, just used the time/temp graph thing and got 14 minutes so something in that range should be great :)

String of negs hanging up in the on suite to dry :)

Looking at them it would appear that I need to reduce the shutter speed using my F80 to 1/125th second as 1/160th is causing part of the frame to be missed :(

The developing seems to have gone well though so that is a bonus. It really isn't as hard as I thought to get it right.

Hmmm.

Nope I did get it right (the strip was upside down) the first 2/3rds of the strip are ok then they go to 4/5ths frame. It would appear that I must have knocked the camera to 1/200th or 1/250th from 1/160th.........

Oh well still got a few pics but will have to wait till they are dry.

Well they are developed but I can't scan them because the Epson V500 software is not very good! It is trying to be intelligent and detect the cells but it fails miserably. It cannot work out the sizes, numbers or shapes!!

I had this with the 4490, if the frames are dark it can't detect where one frame finishes and the next frame starts.
I remember there was a marquee tool you can use to mark out the area you want to scan...

I had this with the 4490, if the frames are dark it can't detect where one frame finishes and the next frame starts.
I remember there was a marquee tool you can use to mark out the area you want to scan...

Thanks, I found that and have now scanned the first 24 frames. I've lost about 1/3 of the images as for some reason the shutter speed got knocked onto 1/200th or 1/250th I think.

Some nice images I think.... Once I have finished scanning them I will post some.

Back