Fuji promotional/discount code

Garry Edwards

Name
Garry Edwards
Edit My Images
No
The magic numbers that produce a 15% discount on the fuji website...

Can anyone help me by giving me the code? They probably sent me one but I get so many emails from people who want to sell me things and so their email probably went to the place all the others go to;)

Thanks.

Many thanks. The answer seems to be MFDEC

Problem is, by the time I entered it and went to checkout they were out of stock:crying:

That will teach me to grab a bargain when I can, not to try to get an even better deal...

i bought one saturday i kept looking till they had stock so keep checking (y)

I was after the S5 refurbished - will check back later, you never know, they may have another container load that they haven't checked in yet...

Ah right, reason I ask is I have an S5 (new) on order from Devon Camera Centre and still awaiting stock after 6 weeks and they have all my money. Not happy as when I ordered it it was "In Stock". Thinking about refund today but I have already bought the grip from a different company so would loose out if I sold the grip on, but may be the way to go anyway.

Why not cancel from them, and buy it from Warehouse Express?

They do not have any in stock either. Im thinking of just canceling anyway.

I don't think there'll be much stock left anywhere, Calumet certainly don't list any stock on their site, Jessops say some stores may have them, but they are £22 more than everyone else, so that's probably why :LOL:

Back