Fuji Refurb Shop - X100T, X100S, X30 in stock

Last edited:
brilliant - cheers Simon. Ordered the black one with 10% off

already having the " why did i buy that" regrets :police: but if i don't get on with it, i'll get shot as they're increasing in value
hope i can get some decent results with it as my last Fuji was the XF1 - i took that as my only camera to Egypt a few years back and enjoyed it

Resist, resist, resist. Wish these were in stock a few weeks ago!

already having the " why did i buy that" regrets :police: but if i don't get on with it, i'll get shot as they're increasing in value
hope i can get some decent results with it as my last Fuji was the XF1 - i took that as my only camera to Egypt a few years back and enjoyed it

Same here...........Bought a D500 and Sigma 18-35mm yesterday, Clare will go ape when she gets home.

Resist, resist, resist. Wish these were in stock a few weeks ago!

Go on Al..........Probably be an investment or something you could sell for a profit on ebay, looking at some of the current prices

The X100Ts have gone.

Think I snaffled the last all black one last night. I'll give it a go alongside the x100 for a few weeks and see which one sticks. Fancied one for a while but used prices were too high.

X30's look like a bargain too. Still a silver one left. Can somebody please buy it before I do something silly?!

They're certainly a bargain at under £200.

Go on.....dare ya

Back