fuji s2 pro

paulc

Is leaving, again.
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
has anyone used the s2 pro with a battery grip (the one that does away with the cr3 batteries), this means that the camera would have 8 AA batteries installed. my question is Does it weigh a ton and would the money be better spent on more rechargeable cr3a batteries?

I don't have the s2 or the grip but 8AA batteries weighs a ton so with the grip as well I would imagine it'd be quite weighty

The only way to lighten it would be to use Lithium AAs which are very light compared to normal AAs and also last about 10x as long

has anyone used the s2 pro with a battery grip (the one that does away with the cr3 batteries), this means that the camera would have 8 AA batteries installed. my question is Does it weigh a ton and would the money be better spent on more rechargeable cr3a batteries?

My missus uses the S2Pro with the powerpack and to be honest the weight is marginal it still doesnt weigh as much as my D2H so to be honest forget CR123 batteries as these are to expensive and run out very fast get some decent 2500:woot: batteries for it

cheers for the replies, I have been using rechargeable cr123a's with it and they do run out fast, it seems like the grip is the way to go.

cheers

got my battery grip today and it works like a charm, not the best fit in the world but fully functional..now it wont fit in my bag..doh!

Now your gonna have to buy a new bag ..... I use the lowepro mini trekker 100 and the s2 with battery pack fits in just fine ;)

Now your gonna have to buy a new bag ..... I use the lowepro mini trekker 100 and the s2 with battery pack fits in just fine ;)

I have a lowpro aw minitrekker and have struggled for ages to fit my d70 and grip in it..now this:bonk:..i must admit, i feel kinda liberated being free of those horrible cr123 batteries.

its a very greedy camera and it never fails if im out in a field or in woods it will decide to conk out on me so always have 8 batteries with me

Back