Fuji sensia

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I've just got a roll of fuji sensia 100 today from boots for £9, that includes process, prints and CD.

Has any one got any tips for shooting?

I'll be using my OM-1

Cheers,

Gary

Hi Gary
the only tips I can come up with are
1 - metering - slide film doesnt have the exposure latitude of negative print, how accurate is the meter in your olympus? do you have an external meter?

2 - £9 is a bit ott, used to get mine from 7dayshop £6.60 process paid

3 - post the results on here for us to see ! (y)

Dave

I usually buy my film in bulk from Silverprint, always 120 film.
Anyway, I fancied a go with 35mm pas, so I got a Nikon L35af for cheap, to try it I just got a roll of 400 Fuji Sensia from Morrisons, and got it developed and cd'd at Click (no prints) for about £3.
The film is a bit scraped here and there, machine developing is a bit rough, places like click/asda/whatever just don't live up to the image standards we as togs expect, jo public hardly care and don't wonder why a certain image didn't "come out".
Anyway, I dont have any special words of advice other than trust your light meter, and if you're not sure...bracket.
I gotta say, I prefer slide film to colour negative, but the colours were ok, the camera is killer.

pre-haircut Fuji Sensia 400

2dm6nid.jpg

the frame next to it was this - scrape lines and...well I dont know why two frames next to each other taken 2 mins apart could be so different..:shrug:...crap scan ?

j77sy1.jpg

btw, the standard scan size in pixles from Click was 1800 x 1200 & 600kb, so not a lot to work with.

Back