Fuji Servicing Uk - turnaround time?

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
I’ve just moved back to the wonderful world of Fuji, and purchased a used X-T3 from Harrison Cameras.

It looks almost like new and I reckon it’s been sitting unused for ages because sadly the internal battery’s dead and it factory resets every time the battery is removed.

I’ve reached out to them and I’m hoping they’ll cover the cost of Fuji sorting it because barring this the camera is perfect.

If they do, does anyone have any idea what Fuji UK are like time wise when doing something like this?

In my few experiences with Fuji service, they have been super quick - less than a week to turn around a lens service.

My X-T3 was draining the battery while switched off, this was around 18 months ago. Start to finish, the process was maybe 10 days. Including postage at either end.

I've had 2 bodies go back to Fuji, bith have been back with me within a week of the initial call. Excellent service.

I've only had to return a faulty new lens to Fuji which had a faulty aperture ring where it would always select the next aperture up i.e. it was a f/1.2 lens but always started from f/1.4. It was repaired and returned in around 1 week and Fuji sent me a box to send It to them and kept me updated of repair timeline. It was a brand new lens and was under Fuji warranty so maybe that helped, but I was pleasantly surprise with Fuji's customer service as I was used to Nikon's which wasn't in the same league.

I've only had to return a faulty new lens to Fuji which had a faulty aperture ring where it would always select the next aperture up i.e. it was a f/1.2 lens but always started from f/1.4. It was repaired and returned in around 1 week and Fuji sent me a box to send It to them and kept me updated of repair timeline. It was a brand new lens and was under Fuji warranty so maybe that helped, but I was pleasantly surprise with Fuji's customer service as I was used to Nikon's which wasn't in the same league.
I forgot to mention the box thing - Fuji sent out a box and label making it so easy (and cost free aside from the repair cost that's quoted and paid in advance) I'm very impressed with their customer service.

Back