Fuji Walkabout Camera

Name
Jak
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I would like to get a compact Fuji that I can just leave in my bag or in the car so that if I am out and about, something catches my eye I can quickly take a photo.

Any recommendations for a quality Fuji please? Price range I expect would be maybe £250.00 tops.

Many thanks indeed :)

Fuji no longer makes compact cameras in that price band so you're looking at something used with an X30 being the best option.
Why are you restricting yourself to Fuji?

Your best bet is not to restrict yourself to Fuji see what is on sale here and have a look on MPB they have a fair few, the odd Fuji and a Few Canon within your price bracket.
Put an add on here in the wanted section and see what you get.

I have Fuji equipment already, so I just thought X lenses if possible would fit, dependant on the model?

Your best bet is not to restrict yourself to Fuji see what is on sale here and have a look on MPB they have a fair few, the odd Fuji and a Few Canon within your price bracket.
Put an add on here in the wanted section and see what you get.
I may need to review my budget then Chris?

I have Fuji equipment already, so I just thought X lenses if possible would fit, dependant on the model?
So it's not a compact you're after but a small mirrorless with X mount, like Fuji XA series.

I may need to review my budget then Chris?
Now don't laugh -I have a Fuji XT-1 more lenses than I need, a FF Canon with a TS-E lens and the camera that lives in my pocket is a £70 Sony Cybershot.

So it's not a compact you're after but a small mirrorless with X mount, like Fuji XA series.
Sounds about right yes thanks.

I have Googled and the X-A5 looks good, bit pricey with the lens attached.

But you have X lenses so do you really need the lens?
Well no I don't so the MPB stuff at £249.00 is kind of ideal :) (A5 I mean)

Back