Fuji wide angles

I'm shocked and surprised at the fantastic response this thread has got. All I can say is thank you to everyone for contributing. Looking at the images everyone has posted and the comments I really don't think there's anything to choose between the 14mm and the 10-24mm. However I think for me I'm going to go with the 10-24mm, purely on the grounds of I liked the flexibility in terms of focal length my old Sigma 10-20mm gave me and I'm guessing the 10-24mm will give me the same pleasure.

Alex

It's hard to decide Alex as there's a lot of excellent quality choice from Fuji, as mentioned before, either the 14mm or 10-24mm are both excellent lenses, it comes down to personal choice etc.

Last XF10-24mm shot from me, as it's fast approaching autumn thought I'd add this image. X-Pro1 - 10mm end - f/9 - iso 400

Autumn by Peter McCullough Photography, on Flickr

It's hard to decide Alex as there's a lot of excellent quality choice from Fuji, as mentioned before, either the 14mm or 10-24mm are both excellent lenses, it comes down to personal choice etc.

Last XF10-24mm shot from me, as it's fast approaching autumn thought I'd add this image. X-Pro1 - 10mm end - f/9 - iso 400

Autumn by Peter McCullough Photography, on Flickr

Colours are so nice in this one.

Great shots Colin. I brought the 56mm a few weeks ago and it's a great lens, but I like the wider glass so I think I'm going to trade for either the 10-24, the 14mm or the 16 mm. But then the Sammy 12mm is very nice! Decisions....

Can't see me parting with the 56 as long as I have a Fuji body to mount it on. My dilemma over keeping the 10-24 was partly due to parting with the 23 to help fund it. I miss the 23 :crying:
Hopefully it will make me use the X100T a bit more though.

Reactions: 33L
I do use mine at 14mm a lot I find. I could probably be happy with either prime or zoom but the flexibility of the zoom is a plus. 14mm is only f2.8 as well, 16mm is a lot faster but not as wide.

thats it! im sold on the 10-24!!
a friend let me use his 10-24 on his xt1 (i am new to the xt10)

where is the best place to buy on new?? im not loaded and will take a couple of weeks to get the funds- but where do you guys use to get your lenses?

^^^lovely pix by everyone also! particularly love the barrysprout top one!

thats it! im sold on the 10-24!!
a friend let me use his 10-24 on his xt1 (i am new to the xt10)

where is the best place to buy on new?? im not loaded and will take a couple of weeks to get the funds- but where do you guys use to get your lenses?

Make a few more posts and buy one used from the classifieds :D

Back