Fuji X series & Ipad

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I have an X-T1 & an X-T2 and have enjoyed using the direct wifi to my Ipad mini from day 1, editing the JPG's with Snapseed before posting to Social Media.

I have just purchased the larger Ipad Pro (12') and wanted to know what other editing apps people were using. I haven't tried LR mobile, but do use LR on my Mac (I have LR & PS CC). I think my CC licence allows me to use mobile, but I will down load it this evening.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

From memory LRMobile is a free app, however if you have CC the you can use the cloud sync etc. To give you an idea of my workflow as I've been pondering the same recently (I too have the Pro 12.9). This is what I use whilst away.

1. Add new Collection in LRM and set to auto add
  2. Import photos into Camera roll
  3. Carry out flags, rating edits (LRM is actually quite powerful)
  4. Once back at home all the photos will show in LR, In the folders you will see the iPad as a drive with the folders containing photos in there, I simply move these to my normal folder structure. This appears to remove them from the camera roll, however they are still available in LRM
Hope this helps

Just an addition, I also use Adobe Fix. It's a great tool for cloning out unwanted objects, especially if you have the Pencil. I find it much easier than using the Mac and mouse.

Other useful apps are Duet, which allows you to use your IPad as a second screen and Astropad, I don't use this much but it connects to the Mac and mirrors the screen. You can then use the pencil to carry out editing rather than by using the mouse. It's easier than using a tablet because you physically touch the image with the pencil (a bit like the Cintiq screens)

I have an X-T1 & an X-T2 and have enjoyed using the direct wifi to my Ipad mini from day 1, editing the JPG's with Snapseed before posting to Social Media.

I have just purchased the larger Ipad Pro (12') and wanted to know what other editing apps people were using. I haven't tried LR mobile, but do use LR on my Mac (I have LR & PS CC). I think my CC licence allows me to use mobile, but I will down load it this evening.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.
I do the same but transfer and edit to my phone it's made photography fun again for me.

Thanks chaps, need to get out a take some images now.....

Back