Fuji X-T4....which lens??

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I've decided to jump and go for this brilliant hybrid camera. I'm no pro but I shoot a mixture of stuff, from landscapes, glamour and occasionally corporate video and short films. Jack of all....master of none!

Only trouble is, which lens? Should I go for the kit or something else?

Many thanks

Start with the 16-80. Go from there.

16 1.4, it'll do all you need and is a fantastic lens. Save on side then for a 35mm or 50 F2 to compliment it.

If it’s one lens you are after I would go for the 16-55mm f2.8 for the ultimate image quality of all the Fuji lenses in that range and you have the ibis to help when needed.

The cheaper option would be the 16-80mm f4, which will give you more reach but it’s f4

Fuji's primes are magnificent, especially the f1.4's and the 90 f2, but I now have almost everything covered in the 10-24 & 50-140 zooms. I may pack the 35 f1.4 as well as it's so light. Bothe of these are great lenses, the 50-140 f2.8 is a great portrait lens. So much so I haven't used my 90 f2 in months...

If you're after one lens to cover many situations, you might like the 18-135. Plenty sharp enough for most people and the extra length can be handy. Not the fastest in terms of aperture but (like all the Fuji XF lenses) a very good lens.

Back